#internet 

Share it on Facebook!

The man who invented the internet

Advertisement

#internet  #computer  #sarcasm  #Youth 

Share it on Facebook!

According to research 87% of youth have back pain. The other 13% don't have a computer or laptop.

#text  #internet  #sarcasm 

Share it on Facebook!

You think I'm not online.

#internet  #funny  #meme  #interview 

Share it on Facebook!

Job interview on Skype

#internet  #Facebook  #sarcasm 

Share it on Facebook!

Many people don't know this, but you can actually read a book or got to a gym without announcing it on facebook.

#internet  #cellphones  #sarcasm 

Share it on Facebook!

When you eat with someone who is always on the phone.

#internet  #funny  #instagram  #meme 

Share it on Facebook!

When you take a great Instagram pic..

#life  #truth  #funny  #Facebook  #internet  #girlfriend 

Share it on Facebook!

friends, virtual life and real life.

#internet  #funny  #meme  #sarcasm 

Share it on Facebook!

When you are dead but you forgot to delete your browser history

#Wifi  #internet  #funny  #meme 

Share it on Facebook!

How I feel when my wifi isn't working.

#Expectation vs Reality  #internet  #shopping  #meme 

Share it on Facebook!

Online shopping - what we order vs what we receive.

#comment  #funny  #internet  #question  #sarcasm 

Share it on Facebook!

That can't be comfortable. Try a chair!

Advertisement